For over a decade Rothco's team members have come together during the holiday season to raise money for local charities. In fact, over the past 3 years, Rothco has raised over 3 quarters of a million dollars for charity, $820,069 to be exact! 100% of that money goes directly to Long Island, NY based grassroots charities. This year Rothco donated to 8 local charities, including:
- Angela's House - provides residential care and home health care to critically ill children in Suffolk Count
- Hope House Ministries - provides housing and support for at-risk male adolescents.
- Gerald Ryan Outreach Center - provides counseling, food pantry and assistance to local families in financial crisis.
- Pronto - provides food, support, clothing, etc. to the Hispanic community.
- A Mother’s Kiss - provides support and counseling for families of critically ill children.
- Witness Housing - provides financial support for families who need help paying their bills, so that they can stay in their homes
- Long Island Against Domestic Violence- provides a range of services that help over 14,000 Long Island adults and children each year to escape from abusive relationships and build new lives
- Suffolk County United Veterans - provides counseling, support services for U. S. Veterans of the Armed Forces.
Here at Rothco, we realize how fortunate we are and are always looking for ways to give back to the community we call home. That is why we take our holiday charity program so seriously. Each year we set out to beat last year's total contributions because we know how important it is for everyone to have a happy holiday and how far a dollar can go when you have your company matching the donations by 3X!
2016 was an amazing year and we can't wait to see what we can do as a team next year. Go #TeamRothco
To learn more about the charities Rothco supports please visit Rothco.com.
Subscribe to the Camobloge