7 Tips To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse:
1. Keep your head straight. Freak out for a minute, then calm down and focus. We all watch the show so we know what to expect.
2. Have a plan. Are you going to run to the mountains for higher elevation? Keep quiet and hide, hoping something else would capture their attention before they find you? Are you going to mimic them since they only identify each other by movements and sounds? Distract them? Out-run them? Whichever you choose to do, make sure you have a plan and stick to it.
3. Have your Bug-Out Bag packed and handy. Make sure it includes all of the essentials: Food, Water, Tools, Fire, Navigation, Clothing, Weapons, Shelter and a First Aid Kit.
4. Have the proper tools to fight off zombies.
5. Make sure you have a durable outfit to fight off zombies. First, you want to have a good pair of gloves with a hard knuckle feature to fight off the zombies and protect your hands. To protect yourself from bites, you should be wearing long sleeves and pants so you’re exposing as little skin as possible. Rothco’s Military FR NYCO Combat Shirts are made for comfort and worn for protection. Rothco’s V-max Lightweight Tactical Boot is the perfect footwear to have on. With a running shoe sole and comfort of a military boot, these lightweight boots make an excellent shoe when trying to outrun zombies.
6. Zombie Proof you house. Have barricades, like heavy furniture, blocking the doors and board up your windows to block them from breaking in. Aim for higher ground by going upstairs.
7. Last but not least, don’t forget to have a right hand man! You can’t face these zombies alone.