This spring Rothco will introduce our new AR 670-1 Coyote Brown Boot. Our latest tactical boot meets the new standards the US Army has set in place. Not only do the boots meet the new regulations, but they have also been carefully designed to offer the wearer superior comfort, durability, and mobility.
- 8 Inch Height Boot
- Coyote Brown Color (DA PAM 670-1)
- Boot Sole Does Not Exceed 2 Inches In Height When Measured from the Bottom
- Rubber Outsole
- Plain Toe Matching the Color of the Upper
- Boot Sole Does Not Extend Up the Back of the Heel or Over the Top of the Toe
- Non-Mesh Lining
- Flesh Side Out Cattle Hide Leather
Additional features of the AR 670-1 Army Authorize Boot includes a removable insole, padded collar for comfort, nylon front sides for greater flexibility and mobility, dual side vents and a 7 eyelet lace system with 4 speed lace eyelets.
You can expect to see the boots arrive later this spring, but you don't have to wait to pick up our Coyote Brown AR 670-1 Compliant Military T-shirt and our AR 670-1 [DA PAM 670-1] Military Riggers Belt, which arrived earlier this year.
Subscribe to the Camobloge