Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Handiest Tool You Can Wear Around Your Neck

New this year to the spring supplement is our coolest and most useful dog tag yet: The Rothco Dog Tag Multi-Tool. This piece of hardware is the perfect combination of military style, survival, and handiness packed into a stainless steel tag. 

I was so excited about this item's arrival that I had to put it to the test right away. I took it for a little nature walk to see how it'd perform in a survival-type situation. I'm proud to say I was able to whittle a stick into a sharp survival tool in minutes. Then I got to come back inside, relax and use the same tag to pop open a bottled beverage. If only this vine could be longer than 6 seconds, I would've shown off how this tool is also a file and a flathead screwdriver. So you'll have to take my word for it...or go and get one for yourself. 




     

By: Connor @ Rothco