Friday, January 16, 2015

Rothco's Medium Transport Pack - The Pack Everyone Should Have

My nephew likes his as much as I like mine.
There are over 4,000 items made by Rothco, but hands down, my favorite item has to be the Medium Transport Pack. Why, you may ask, is this guy so thrilled with a backpack? Well while I by no means fashion myself a backpack expert, I have been through my fair share of backpacks in my life and the Rothco Medium Transport Pack is by far the best. There are a few key features that make this pack my favorite; narrow profile, versatility, and durability.

The narrow profile on this pack means you don’t have to worry about it snagging on anything if you’re hiking through the woods or even just pushing through a crowded city. It also means full range of motion for your arms so if you’re on a bike or kayaking across the bay, you’re in no way impeded by the pack.

In terms of versatility, it can be used for anything; it looks pretty cool with over a dozen different colors, but it also has MOLLE straps so if you’re using it as a bug out bag (like the one seen below) you could attach any number of things to the pack. For such a small pack, it also holds a crazy amount of stuff; great for lugging half a dozen text books around a college campus or filling it full of survival gear for a bug out bag.

I use my pack whenever I travel and it has passed every test I've put it through; from trips across the country to hikes through the woods. I've stuffed the pack to, what appears to be, the max (much to the dismay of my back) and hadn't noticed any rips or damage. I like this pack so much that I bought myself a second one, and bought a few as Christmas gifts for family & friends. If you don’t believe me, take a look at some of the reviews from customers or pick one up and try it out for yourself.

Matthew J Leone - Rothco

Subscribe to the Camobloge