#Survive With Rothco
1. Let one of Rothco's many compasses guide you in the right direction and keep you away from killer locations such as Elm Street, Crystal Lake or strange Cabins in The Woods.
2. As they always say... a good defense is always the best offense! Rothco's Collection of Machetes, Axes & Knives will give you a fighting chance against those pesky serial killers. And if sharp object aren't your thing pepper spray can go a long way.
3. Lock it up & tie it down. Secure all open windows doors with as many locks and paracord as possible.
4. Keep an eye out for black cats and other bearers of bad luck crossing your path with a good pair Binoculars.
5. Know that the power WILL go out and you will need a flashlight or two and while you're at it invest in solar charger, this way your phone will stay charged and you can try and call for help.
6. If all else fails run & hide. Rothco's collection of camo netting like this one (we don't call it "Killer Kamo" for nothing) and ghilly suits will provide the perfect cover.
Kristy @ Rothco
Subscribe to the Camobloge