Thursday, November 15, 2012

Button Up! My Top 5 Choices of Military Outerwear from Rothco




With all the crazy weather we have been having here on the East Coast, I thought it was about time I get myself a good winter jacket. To help me narrow down the choices, I've put together a list my Top 5 choices from Rothco.

#5. A classic for sure, Rothco's M-65 Field Jacket is one of the most recognizable military style of jackets. Not only has it become a fashion staple, it is a highly functional jacket. 
 
#4. For a simpler look I could always go with Rothco's Gen III Military E.C.W.C.S Jacket. Not only is it a jacket but doubles as a liner for the level 3 of the E.C.W.C.S system, just in case the weather around here gets really bad!

#3. Another classic style of coat that never goes out of fashion is the U.S Navy Inspired Peacoat.

#2. New for the 2012/2013 Winter Season is Rothco's Soft Shell Tactical M-65 Jacket, this new jacket offers the great style of Rothco's M-65 Jacket with a durable lightweight & breathable waterproof shell. It also has great added features like a concealed hood and 4 Snap-Up pockets. 


#1. Partially because I am a huge fan of the Olive Drab color on this jacket and I think it would second as a great snowboarding jacket, my Number 1 choice is Rothco's Special Ops Soft Shell Jacket. This jacket offers sleek tactical elements, like two shoulder pockets, double zipper back pocket, hook & loop patches and is constructed from a durable lightweight 100% Water proof fabric. And it is super comfortable and warm. 

So, now it's your turn. Of these 5, what jacket would you choose?

Kristy Dineen @ Rothco
Subscribe to the Camobloge