Thursday, July 02, 2015
Friday, June 26, 2015
- Rothco Advanced Tactical Adjustable Airsoft Helmet: this new helmet is a lightweight version of our Base Jump Helmet. Besides being nearly 25% lighter, our new airsoft helmet features 8 vent holes and a rear dial for adjusting the fit. It also includes the NVG mount on the front and 2 side rails for accessories. With all the features of this helmet, it really was the perfect choice for indoor or outdoor play; lightweight and easily customizable.
- Rothco Military Combat Shirt: While Jesse was wearing our ¼ zip Combat Shirt and I the standard one, both serve the same purpose. The front and back are made of a breathable cotton/acrylic blend while the sleeves are a durable nylon/cotton blend with reinforced elbows to keep you protected while diving around. The perfect balance between comfort and protection, it makes the ideal shirt for either outdoor or indoor airsoft games.
- Rothco Tactical Single Point Sling: Nothing fancy about this item; the single point sling keeps your rifle attached to you while you’re going into your pack, switching to your sidearm, or just taking a breather between games. Simply a must have item for airsoft.
- Rothco Deluxe Adjustable Drop Leg Tactical Holster: Another simple item that you really should have regardless of game you’re playing or the field you’re on. Some people carry a secondary weapon on the front of their vest or on their belt but keeping the sidearm down on the leg leaves more room on the vest or belt for mags or other gear.
- Rothco V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boot: In fairness, we weren’t both wearing the V-Max style boot, but we should have been! This boot is a cross between a military combat boot and a sneaker; the boot has all the support and protection you’d expect from a combat boot with the added flexibility and weight of a sneaker.
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Continuing with our tradition of giving back to the community, for the 3rd year in a row, Rothco will be sponsoring summer camp programs for deserving children who otherwise would not be able to have this special summer experience. At Rothco, we believe in giving back to the community that has helped make Rothco who we are today, which is why we are so proud and excited to continue the summer camp program.
This year, Rothco has expanded our camp program to include applicants who were recommended to us by guidance offices in our local school districts, and a local children and family services organization. This year we were able to fund 100% of the applications we received for camp assistance! We doubled our camp budget so that we could double the fun!
In addition, Rothco is very pleased and proud to be a sponsor for the Gerald J. Ryan Outreach Center in Wyandanch, which provides an affordable camp program for neighborhood children.
Our camp program is one of the most important things we do here at Rothco. We believe it helps create a healthy environment for local children, to help them grow into good citizens. Everyone here at Rothco is proud to say we work for a company that is so willing to give to others. For more information on the organizations Rothco supports please visit Rothco.com.
Friday, June 19, 2015
Earlier this month Rothco introduced our highly anticipated new tactical boot, the V-Max Lightweight Tactical Boot. The lightweight boot was designed to give you comfort and flexibility, similar to a running shoe but with the support and durability of a military boot.
Details On The V-Max Boot:
- Tan Nylon/Suede Leather Upper
- Padded Suede Collar
- Screened Vents
- Removable EVA Cushion Insole
- EVA & Rubber Outsole
- 7 Eyelet Lace System
- 8.5 Height
- Available in sizes 5-13
Rothco's V-Max Boots are the ultimate tactical athletic boot and they are available today!
Subscribe to the Camobloge