Our friend The Daily Shooter put together an awesome recap of some of his favorite Rothco gear that you have to watch.
Friday, September 23, 2016
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
The M-65 Field Jacket has been around for OVER 50 years and in that time we’ve seen it evolve from combat to everyday use. The Field Jacket was first introduced into the US military to replace the M-1951 field jacket and was widely used during the Vietnam War.
The military jacket was designed for all weather conditions with a built in protective hood that rolls up into a pouch on the collar and hook & loop fasteners that allows for a secure fit. Four large snap-up or button-up pockets create ample amount of storage for soldier’s equipment while on the field or whether you’re on-the-go and need a spot to store your keys and wallet. Authentic M-65 Field Jackets include an insignia holder and name and branch tape for personalization. Rothco’s M-65 Field Jackets are made with a water repellent poly/cotton twill outershell to stand the harsh winds and rain.
The versatility of the M-65 Field Jacket allows for cooler fall and spring weather wear, but a button-in quilted lining can be added to survive the cold winter months. The M65 Field Jacket is optimal for any environment and has created a timeless trend that doesn’t seem to be fading out anytime soon.
From Vintage to Tactical M-65’s, Rothco offers any Style, Color or Camo Pattern you need this fall.
- Rothco Camo M-65 Field Jacket: One of the most popular Filed Jackets used by the U.S. Military. This jacket comes in 6 different Camo Patterns!
- Rothco M-65 Field Jacket: A classic piece of military outerwear with a removable button-in liner, perfect for fall and winter weather!
- Rothco Vintage M-65 Field Jacket: Nothing says vintage military clothing like an M65 Jacket! This M65 will keep you up to date with this fall’s trend of army inspired looks.
- Rothco Vintage Lightweight M-65 Jacket: This lightweight jacket is the perfect transitional piece from summer to fall with the temperature starting to cool off.
- Rothco Soft Shell Tactical M-65 field Jacket: This jacket combines elements of two great military jackets into one; the jacket features the style of the classic M65 with an updated tactical soft shell fabric.
- Rothco M-65 Storm Jacket: The M65 Storm Jacket offers the classic M-65 style, but with added wet weather protection for those rainy and snowy days.
Subscribe to the Camobloge
Friday, September 16, 2016
Flight Jacket, Bomber Jacket, MA-1 Jacket, this iconic military jacket may go by a lot of names, but the only name you need to remember for style, selection, and stock is Rothco. And NO jacket is hotter this year than the Bomber Jacket aka the MA-1 Flight Jacket.
Google recently released the Fall Search Trend Report which gives readers the latest consumer insights via search patterns and the #1 trend for this year is the bomber jacket. Searches for bomber jackets grew by almost 300% over last year according to their report, and the trend looks like it will continue strong for a very long time.
So whether you have been carrying the MA-1 Jacket for years or you are new to this trend, now is time for you put this jacket front and center in your store or site.
Rothco now offers over a DOZEN different styles and colors of our Flight Jackets including 4 new styles added this fall. If you haven't seen our new Concealed Carry MA-1 (which arrived yesterday) or Soft Shell Flight Jacket - check out our new Fall 2016 New Product Collection here. We've also added Coyote Brown and Maroon colors to our existing line of MA-1 Flight Jackets.
Find our entire collection of Flight Jackets at Rothco.com
Subscribe to the Camobloge
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Good News, Rothco's 2017 Catalog is on its way BUT even better news the digital version of our Fall New Product Collection is ready to view today! The Fall 2016 New Product Collection contains over 130 new and exciting items, click on the catalog below to see what's new.